I came across an article over at the Bibliophagist called the ABC book challenge. In this article she mentions her 5-star reads starting with a certain letter – you follow the alphabet from A-Z – and also books on the tbr starting with that specific letter. It sounds like a really fun way to showcase my favorite read books and also take a closer look at the books on my tbr.
I’ve decided to only look at my 2018 reads when talking about my 5-star reads unless there aren’t any 5 stars read to be found when it comes to a certain letter. Then I’ll highlight some of my 4 and 4.5-star reads. With 202 books I’ve read so far this year and well over 200 unread books on my shelves, there’ll definitely be enough to show you guys!
Where I’ve had quite some 4 and 5-star reads when it came to the letters A-D, it was quite a challenge finding reads starting with the letter ‘E’. This is the first time since writing this article, I couldn’t put down a huge list, lol. In the end, I came across three books that I rated 4/5 stars, which is still a lot though seeing I’ve only looked into my 2018 reads.
✰ 4 and 5 STAR READS STARTING WITH ‘G’
- Goddess of the Sea by P.C. Cast (Goddess Summoning #1) | ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- the Gamble by Kristen Ashley (Colorado Mountain #1) | ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Good luck Charm by Helena Hunting |⭐⭐⭐⭐
✰ BOOKS ON MY TBR STARTING WITH ‘G’
- Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead (Age of X #1)
- the Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey (the Girl at Midnight #1)
- Graceling by Kristin Cashore (Graceling Realm #1)
- Grave Mercy by Robin Lafevers (His Fair Assassin #1)
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard (Red Queen #2)
- the Gray Wolf Throne by Cinda Williams Chima (Seven Realms #3)
- a Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab (Shades of Magic #2)
- the Great Pursuit by Wendy Higgins (Eurona duology #2)
- the Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee (Montague Siblings #1)
Have you read any of these books? Love to hear what you thought of them! Thanks for reading and have a lovely day.